ringDNA, the company that transforms sales teams into high-performing revenue engines, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs. ringDNA recently made the Deloitte Fast 500 list and was in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running. The company was also recently named one of the Best Places to Work by BuiltinLA and Comparably and named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur. ringDNA is trusted by the world’s top Sales teams, including Amazon Business, Twilio, Nutanix and others.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
What You’ll Do
As Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you’ll forge close ties with the ringDNA Product, Sales and Customer Success teams and identify strategic opportunities for success. In the process, you’ll become an expert in the ringDNA platform and the value customers see using our technology.
You’ll contribute heavily to the content creation, competitive intelligence and customer evangelism that powers ringDNA customer acquisition programs.
You’ll create phenomenal content with a high standard of excellence and bring a disciplined editorial mindset. You’ll also contribute to the customer experience on ringDNA.com and across its digital channels.
You’ll build the ringDNA brand as well as your personal brand as you help build community on social media, in professional groups and at virtual and (eventually) in-person events. In the process, you’ll create relationships with influencers across the Sales landscape.
Duties in Detail
- Create content that supports Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to educate the market, position ringDNA as the market leader and drive revenue.
- Customer Success stories: work directly with Sales and Customer Success to develop customer case studies and harvest customer quotes and testimonials.
- Sales Enablement content: work closely with Sales to gather intelligence and create enablement content that will reinforce the brand and drive acquisition strategies.
- Customer communications: closely monitor the product roadmap and release schedule to uncover marketing opportunities and execute relevant go-to-market strategies.
- Product communications: own and manage release communications and customer newsletters.
- Help manage and develop ringDNA.com to:
- Ensure adequate content exists to answer key questions for key buyer personas along their journey
- Create dynamic content experiences for priority customer segments
- Help develop The Sales Academy into a next-level resource
- Work with Customer Success and Support to take our customer advocacy program to the next level, driving customer success stories, reviews and more.
- As needed, own or contribute to:
- Field events
- Executive roundtables
- Thought leadership
- Provide feedback to the Product team based on competitive analysis and emerging developments in the ecosystem
- Bring top-tier writing chops to everything you touch: ad copy, web pages, long-form content production, Sales Enablement content, editing, research and sourcing to continue to produce gold-standard content for revenue leaders.
- Create marketing briefs for key go-to-market events and partner with brand marketing and demand gen teams to develop robust and coordinated launch plans.
How We’ll Support You
You’ll have plenty of resources at your disposal, including specialists across departments, original research, product insights, research from our analysts and more. Using our brilliant ConversationAI tool, you’ll get direct access to the voice of the buyer, including real-time alerts about topics relevant to your work spoken by the very people we sell to.
We also produce the popular Sales Enablement Podcast with Andy Paul, which has helped us cultivate a large network of influencers who help us execute successful content initiatives.
We also have a sophisticated marketing technology stack, giving you the opportunity to serve dynamic content for specific buyers at critical moments, create content for specific buyer journeys and much more.
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience within a B2B organization, preferably as a product marketer or content marketer within a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated excellence at distilling complicated features and solutions into messaging for specific audiences.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and over-communicator who can work with minimal supervision.
- Experience as a product marketer.
- A unique blend of curiosity, creativity and strategic thinking.
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of the B2B SaaS ecosystem and contemporary technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including storytelling, writing and most importantly, listening.
- Passion for the ringDNA mission and the power of AI to transform the lives of our customers.