Sr. Product Marketing Manager Lead at Procore Technologies
Procore’s looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager- Team Lead to lead and inspire a small, talented team of Product Marketers to drive product adoption with their respective markets. You’ll create marketing strategies and launch plans that will continue to establish Procore as the best and most widely used construction project management platform in the industry.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager - Team Lead, you’ll leverage your curiosity around Procore’s customer personas, challenges, behaviors, and data trends to draw conclusions and insights that help position our solutions against the competition. You’ll develop clear and compelling stories, identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind your vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully launch products to the market.
This position will report to the Head of Product Marketing and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We're looking for candidates to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the liaison between Product Management and Marketing to align launch timelines to releases and establish launch requirements
- Drive strategic feedback to R&D ensuring product enhancements are aligned to the needs of the individual markets and regions Procore serves
- Ensure internal groups are aligned with go-to-market strategies and have the necessary information to successfully execute
- Own the external-facing messages for product releases and ensure releases are communicated to the market in such a way that clearly express value differentiators
- Partner with Product and Corporate Strategy to identify opportunities for growth with new industry verticals and build business plans that clearly define new market opportunities
- Track efforts of launches and strategize how to achieve key metrics in an agile environment
- Develop references, drive case studies, and identify champions by creating and nurturing customer and thought leader relationships
- Identify and translate market trends/challenges into content that drives engagement (webcasts, articles, infographics, and social messaging)
- Produce and present presentations for sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows
- Ensure the Sales and Customer Success organizations understand primary personas and have the necessary sales tools to properly position and sell Procore
- 25% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we're looking for:
- MBA or equivalent business experience is preferred
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Knowledge of the construction industry and its emerging technologies is required
- Solid marketing expertise, including launch strategy and execution, positioning, pricing, and packaging
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills; ability to create high-quality presentations in Google Slides
- Analytic and creative mindset; attention to detail and quality of deliverables
- Comfortable with deadlines and ensuring execution through measured results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects, business partners, sales, customer support, and development teams
- Proven track record of GTM experience resulting in product marketing penetration, revenue, pipeline, and sales enablement support
- Ability to take complete ownership of your role by taking initiative to find opportunities and develop plans that inspire others
- Ability to disagree while encouraging openness and collaboration along the way
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.