Sr. Paid Search Analyst at ConsumerTrack
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
ConsumerTrack is seeking a Paid Media Analyst who will partner with the SEM team to analyze data and drive decisions with data.
- Provide analyses and present strategic insights for keyword opportunities, bidding strategies, campaign structuring, targeting, and allocations.
- Develop dashboards and reporting for the Paid Media team and lead a weekly analytics meeting to review KPIs and drive decision-making, guide business planning & forecasting, and measure against actual performance.
- Partner with the internal team to manage daily execution of paid media campaigns that drive revenue/sales/users while maintaining effective cost per acquisition (CPA), return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Measure and monitor search performance across our business verticals and conduct in-depth keyword research and competitive analysis to better target converting audiences.
- Collaborate with Sales and Paid Media stakeholders to identify drivers of the business
- Analyze the performance of paid, social, and programmatic channels to optimize performance and profit.
- Work with the Paid Search, Product, and Design teams to conduct A/B test on ads and landing pages
- Apply analysis to guiding the Paid Media team on efficient media budget allocation and fulfillment.
- Guide data engineers to develop, implement, and streamline data management processes for reporting & analytics solutions using all available tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, custom reporting, etc). May occasionally profile and/or validate data in the data warehouse to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate with Data product manager to provide input on tracking, data management, and data structures needed to enable the team to successfully run reporting and analytics.
- 4-5 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing and Paid Search
- Hands-on working knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, and other popular ad platforms (Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, etc.) and Keyword Planning Tools
- Excellent analytical problem solving skill, good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and similar programs
- Hands-on experience working with databases including familiarity with SQL
- AdWords/Bing certification a plus.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on projects.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Flexible time/work from home (for eligible employees)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI contributes 100% of the first 4% contributed of salary deferrals
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.