Sr. Media Buyer - Amazon Marketing
MuteSix, an iProspect company, is an award-winning, full funnel digital and creative agency providing intelligent ad solutions that grow disruptor brands into enterprise market leaders. We help our clients design for the future while evolving their existing businesses with our agency’s winning combination of expert media buying, creative and talent. We help deliver scalable marketing solutions for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including retail, e-commerce, luxury, nonprofit, technology, sports, publishing, and financial services.
We’re seeking a smart, energetic Sr. Media Buyer who is passionate about Amazon marketing, technology, and e-commerce. This role will have a focus on B2C marketing as well as will support in campaign development, the creation of marketing materials, and cross-functional team efforts. You will be receiving intensive training and close mentorship in all aspects of Amazon marketing.
- Research existing clients and compile industry research, competitive data and Amazon platform information.
- Support and improve Amazon marketplace tactical planning.
- Experience with media buying across Amazon Advertising and Amazon DSP platforms.
- Support in target strategy and reporting process.
- Research latest Amazon platform news to support client recommendations.
- Pull advertising reports to ensure client KPIs are being met.
- Experience with identifying optimization opportunities and making media recommendations.
- Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions.
- Ability to develop and maintain promotions & content calendars for various platforms.
- Proofread all strategies and ads before sent to client and launch.
- Creating copy for Amazon products and ads to test.
- Request and keep track of all ongoing projects from campaign teams to creative teams
- Create ads that will convert across all platforms.
- Research and practice, stay ahead of the latest updates regarding tools, techniques, and methods related to Amazon.
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Economics, Applied Math, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, or Communications).
- Experience working an internship with an advertising/media agency
- Prior experience using Excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Ideally, we would like 3-4 years experience.
What we offer:
At MuteSix, we offer an exciting workplace. Join an eager team of young creatives to push for change in the world of digital marketing. We prioritize fun right along with performing excellent work. If you’re ready for a new and exciting environment filled with like-minded go-getters, then you’re going to thrive here. Besides being ranked #1 for cutest office dogs (by us, at least) MuteSix offers a number of great perks, including:
Medical insurance (health, dental, and vision)
Flexible Vacation Policy
Flexible work hours
Casual working environment
Plenty of tasty snacks
More about MuteSix:
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, we have a performance-obsessed team of 150+ employees. Recent accolades include MuteSix being named #15 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies, one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces and earning an Addy Award for breakthrough creative
MuteSix, an iProspect company, is proud to be part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a group of agencies achieving great things in their own right, while also working brilliantly together.
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.