Sr. Marketing Program Manager
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Marketing Programs Manager will be the owner of multiple highly visible marketing channels essential to the continued growth of the PatientPop business. You will have the opportunity to plan, execute, and optimize channels that have the potential to become tentpoles of our ongoing sources of qualified leads and overall revenue.
*Please note, this role requires you to be in office in Santa Monica.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 4+ years marketing experience in tech, preferably at a SaaS company
- Proven ability to create and execute a complex marketing campaign plans
- Familiarity with email marketing best practices
- Experience hosting live and on-demand webinars
- Strong problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (Marketo is preferred)
Why you're important to us:
The Marketing Programs Manager works within our Demand Generation team to help plan and execute marketing programs across multiple segments, including email marketing campaigns and our webinar program. You will contribute directly to our team and company goals by filling our lead funnel with qualified, in-market leads.
In 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution and the company’s target audiences
- Learn the ins and outs of our top demand generation channels
- Identify key segments to develop email marketing campaigns
- Work with content team to set editorial calendar for the webinar program
- Develop and launch prospect-facing webinar programs
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure proper lead follow-up and creation of sales email templates
- Test and optimize marketing programs and sales process
- Measure success and contribution to revenue for all of your initiatives
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.