As the leading provider of strategic enterprise education™, InStride enables employers to provide career-boosting degrees and credentials to their employees through a network of high-quality academic institutions. We help organizations transform their businesses and achieve social impact by unlocking the power of education.
InStride is a public benefit company whose mission is to develop the workforce of the future by helping employers provide career-boosting education opportunities to their employees through a network of high-quality academic institutions. We believe the most enduring way for companies to achieve transformative business and social impact is by investing in their people.
InStride is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager, to develop and drive demand generation to corporations, organizations, and institutions. This is a high-profile growth opportunity to partner with our senior leadership to build and accelerate our corporate and university pipeline through scalable marketing programs.
- Translate our value proposition into actionable marketing plans to our prospective corporate audiences
- Develop and execute demand generation programs to drive C-level pipeline including email campaigns, reports, video tutorials, advocacy, paid media, website, events and other channels
- Establish scalable systems and processes to drive repeatable success
- Partner closely with Corporate Partnerships team to serve as their key Marketing business partner for pipeline success
- Own the campaign calendar, effectiveness, and results
- 7+ years Marketing experience in a role developing and managing multi-channel B2B Marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding and passion for demand generation, with a demonstrated track record of owning campaigns and driving successful results
- Experience allocating & optimizing spend across tactics
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Sales to deliver results
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or affiliation with the education industry
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality
InStride is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please discuss your requested accommodation with our HRBP.
Read Full Job Description