Omaze raises funds and awareness for charities by offering the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and dream-come-true prizes. We've offered everything from a double date with John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, to a walk-on role in Star Wars, to a brand new customized Mercedes Benz sprinter van. We've given over $130M to charities around the world, from donors in 180 countries. Our vision is to be the first for-profit company to give $1B to charity in a single year, and we’re building our team of dedicated and passionate people to help us get there. That’s where you come in!
Who We’re Seeking:
Omaze is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst, who will partner with members of the Marketing Organization to focus on developing reporting, driving data analysis, and delivering key insights to improve our performance. The Senior Marketing Analyst will report into the Director of Customer Analytics, collaborating closely with key members of the company and marketing leadership to ensure that we have the reporting and analytical infrastructure and insights necessary to scale our relationship with the consumer and optimize our marketing channels. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and becoming an expert in new datasets, articulating your findings and being a thought partner to cross functional partners on capabilities and areas of opportunity. You will play a role in every dream experience that is live on the Omaze website and have a voice in how it can be improved to reach the right target audience. Your impact will be high internally via the data tools and recommendations you create and scale across teams. This role will enable us to maximize the ripple effect of Omaze.
- Developing & Maintaining Marketing KPIs. The Senior Marketing Analyst together with VP of Performance Marketing and key marketing leaders, will drive the creation and maintenance of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting from multiple sources. The analyst will be critical in identifying gaps in performance and delivering data-based solutions. Key reports will exist in GA360 with complementary reporting in Tableau and Metabase.
- Make Active Recommendations to Improve the Business. As a key leader in the marketing organization with access to information, the Senior Marketing Analyst is expected to proactively suggest areas to optimize efforts - whether it’s on the acquisition or retention side.
- Ad Hoc Analysis. The Senior Marketing Analyst will be a key business partner to all marketing in ad hoc analysis that helps further understand how to drive and optimize our relationship with the consumer and how we best acquire and retain customers.
- Track and Improve Performance to Plan. The Senior Marketing Analyst would support the marketing organization in understanding trends and performance with relationship to plan, and help recommend opportunity areas for performance improvement.
- Infuse Analytical Rigor within Team. The Senior Marketing Analyst would teach and lead the group in being more data-driven, asking and answering questions that require looking at and framing data, and coaching the organization in their own efforts to better utilize analytical insights.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence including leading analytics teams or projects
- 2+ years as a power user of Google Analytics 360, creating custom reports and providing insights to business stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience as a business partner to marketing channel owners including paid acquisition (Facebook, Google, Snap), email, social, affiliate and influencer
- Experience in partner with organization leaders to rapidly scale a digital or ecommerce business
- Has strong data visualization and communication skills
- Proficient in Tableau and SQL
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself!
Bonus Points for:
- Sailthru Email Service Provider or email engagement optimization