We’re looking for a Sr. Global Partner Marketing Programs Manager to lead the evolution, design, and consistent activation of Marketing for our Partner Ecosystems Programs. You’ll manage our partner marketing program's implementation, drive cross-functional projects, and own the corresponding roadmaps. You’ll play a critical role in our ecosystem program strategies as we evolve and scale our partner ecosystem.
As a successful Sr. Global Partner Marketing Programs Manage, you’re a curious self-starter with a firm conviction in enhancing customer and partner experiences. If you’re a passionate problem-solver looking for immense opportunities for growth, leadership, and market impact—we’d like to hear from you!
This position reports to our Head of Partner Marketing and has the opportunity to be based remotely or in any of our US or Canada offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build a Global partner marketing portfolio, including driving strategy and execution plans in driving scale, consistency, and simplification in our partner GTM.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Sales, Product, Marketing, and Business/Program Operations teams to prioritize projects and launch programs, leading change management efforts to ensure implementation success.
- Prioritize and ensure completion of all specific deliverables and tactical initiatives required to support our programs. Identifies and drives resolution of issues impacting the successful implementation of our partner programs.
- Provide clear, concise, transparent, and insightful communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- A catalyst for change in the organization, leading with and without authority and handling nebulous and evolving change efforts.
- Comfortable working in the face of ambiguity and solving immediate needs in balance with the long-term vision.
- Create and manage partner marketing demand generation and programs success metrics to measure program and productivity improvements.
- Serve as a talent identified, helping us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years in leading program management initiatives and teams, a bonus if experienced in partner programs, including program strategy, design, and management.
- Experience leading and project managing end-to-end business programs across product/systems and business team stakeholders, including owning product roadmaps, program prioritization, and performance monitoring.
- Strong organizational and program management skills; managed a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities. Consistently delivers projects on time and quality with little or no supervision.
- Experience leveraging a CRM and PRM to support partner programs; strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and other marketing automation systems.
- Ability to learn quickly with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, understanding both technology and business.
- Strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results.
- Ability to leverage clear and effective communication skills to distill and convey information in a compelling manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to manage multiple priorities while building excellent rapport with internal teams.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive full access to all on-campus perks.