As the Sr. Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the communication strategy for the Slickdeals customer journey to achieve forecasted business targets. You will be responsible for building and executing data-driven lifecycle marketing campaigns through collaboration with our creative and product teams. You will work with design to create email templates that drive deeper engagement within the Slickdeals ecosystem. You will track and ensure the health of all campaigns going through email, push, and browser notifications. You will support the engineering team with timely and clear requirements for features and functionality. The work you do will be an essential part of the Slickdeals user journey and a significant contribution to the success of the marketing team.
- Develop strategy and execute new email user journeys through data analysis, technology, and customer insights.
- Test and iterate templates, copy, and other email related assets.
- Create and update reporting of business objectives and KPIs.
- Integrate and optimize communication and cadence of email, push, and browser campaigns.
- Manage email deployment through Blueshift (ESP).
- Grow email subscriber list in addition to monitor and maintain user list health with a goal of reducing subscriber churn.
- Monitor and maintain sender scores and reputation.
- Communicate requirements to the development team through writing and verbal instruction.
- You have experience with managing large subscriber lists (1MM+) and have a proven history with performance-based marketing.
- You are scrappy and look for innovative and fast ways to solve problems.
- You are curious and take initiative to teach yourself about things you don’t currently understand.
- Have an understanding of effective email design.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS and able to navigate and edit an HTML file.
- You have a strong understanding of how email works from a technical perspective.
- Experience using quantitative measures to understand and inform problems and solutions.
- Experience with and understanding of standard email performance metrics.
- Excellent with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Experience designing and developing emails, preferably in an e-commerce function.
- Experience with ESPs
- Experience with email testing tools such as Litmus.
- Experience performing several types of research (qualitative, quantitative) and gleaning actionable insights.
- Experience managing requests from several stakeholders and setting expectations.
- Experience using insights, reporting, and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, Heap, and Hotjar.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.