We’re looking for a Senior Digital & Media Marketing Strategist to drive the development and implementation of Procore’s full-funnel digital campaigns. In this role, you’ll increase funnel conversion rates and sales cycle velocity by applying your digital marketing and demand generation expertise to reach potential prospects effectively. To be successful in this role, you must have the capability to implement both data-driven and creative strategy, continuously test and optimize, and work in collaboration with various internal teams.
Procore’s marketing team is the driving force behind our global brand. They are responsible for creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects, and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
This role will report to our Senior Manager, Media & Digital and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute a global digital strategy across marketing channels to hit acquisition and revenue targets
- Manage agency resources to drive quick execution and ongoing testing
- Manage advertising budget and make regular optimizations based on ROI
- Define, measure, and optimize intended marketing campaign success and report the results within Procore business segments.
- Own strategy and execution of international digital campaigns while aligning closely with country managers to achieve awareness and lead gen goals
- Collaborate with campaign managers to launch and optimize personalized digital campaigns to strategic audiences
- Create a testing roadmap to continuously reach new audiences, grow our database, and improve conversion rates
- Develop post-campaign reporting and quarterly performance reviews
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field is required
- 5+ years of direct marketing experience within a B2B and SaaS segment is preferred
- 5+ years experience with Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe, Marketo, or other digital platforms/automation tools
- Experience managing multiple channel marketing activities simultaneously to help drive engagement
- Experience with offline tactics such as direct mail, print media, content syndication, webinars, etc.
- Strong attention to follow-through: the demonstrated ability to self-manage towards a set of defined goals, prioritize tasks and meet short deadlines within a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented with expert analytical skills: the ability to measure, analyze, understand, and present data to measure program effectiveness and validate strategy and spend
- Growth mindset with a deep curiosity to learn and grow
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.