Sr. Associate, Growth Operations at ServiceTitan
Sr. Associate, Growth Operations
ServiceTitan's Growth organization is a highly strategic team responsible for assessing, validating, building and launching new business opportunities to accelerate growth at ServiceTitan while making a massive positive impact to our customers. We want to build innovative products, provide extraordinary services & become the premier brand in the home services industry.
The Sr. Associate of Growth Operations is an integral role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team who will help manage the portfolio of Growth projects and programs. This role will be responsible for managing/enhancing processes, identifying process improvement opportunities, preparing executive reporting packages, and communicating actionable insights to company leaders to guide short- and long-term execution of targeted goals. We are looking for a candidate who is highly organized, data-driven, and can facilitate effective decision-making both internally and cross-functionally.
As our Sr. Associate, Growth Operations you will:
- Implement scalable operational processes to drive team efficiency as well as management reporting (recurring weekly updates as well as executive-level reporting)
- Collaborate with the Growth team and cross-functional stakeholders to address our business needs efficiently and identify gaps/opportunities to evolve processes with a focus on scalability
- Own and manage team processes and procedures and ensure effective adoption by internal stakeholders (e.g. documentation, roll-out strategy, etc.)
- Develop a deep understanding of the key business drivers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision making
- Assemble and organize cross-functional teams to execute assigned projects. This includes managing meeting cadence and driving cross-team interactions with Sales, Revenue Operations, Finance, Product, BI, etc
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in operations, management consulting, program management, or similar role (experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred)
- Proven track record of designing and implementing process improvement and reporting projects to the finish line
- Adept with various business systems & tools (i.e., Salesforce, Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to read/understand complex financial models and key business drivers. Forecasting and modeling experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills (proficient with Excel/Google Sheets)
- Self-starter attitude and track record seamlessly executing quickly on complex projects with minimal guidance
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage recurring or ongoing tasks, one-off projects and on-demand requests
- Confidence in advocating best practices and experience implementing them
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc