Sr. Associate, Growth Development (Marketing Pro) at ServiceTitan
The Senior Associate of Growth Development (Marketing Pro) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will drive, manage, and optimize new growth initiatives that create immense value to our customers via new product and service offerings, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategic thinking and program management -- drawing key elements from roles such as management and/or technology consulting, and business development.
As our Senior Associate, Growth Development (Marketing Pro), you will:
- Drive, manage and optimize new Growth initiatives focused on our Marketing Pro product (current and future features)
- Develop and optimize business cases with ongoing analyses (quantitative & qualitative), customer validation takeaways, recommendations, etc.
- Drive the Growth initiative by developing project plans and regularly communicating on project updates, risks, and statuses of key milestones
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to define scope, requirements, and go-to-market strategy to launch a product with immense value and high adoption
- Partner with Growth Assessments team to identify and evaluate future opportunities, e.g. future Marketing Pro features and products
- Collaborate with the Revenue team to optimize sales enablement activities and evaluate ongoing pricing, costs, and margins to enhance Growth initiatives over time and exceed goals
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2-3 years of work experience in consulting, or a similar role driving new growth initiatives
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis (high proficiency with Excel)
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc