Specialist Growth Architect at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Specialist Growth Architect’s at BCGDV
Growth Architects are responsible for providing the highest level of digital marketing strategy and execution to BCG’s clients. The work we do produces unparalleled results for some of the world’s most important companies, providing tremendous value for a variety of products and services. We provide expert level consulting and execution of Growth Sprints that leverage our proprietary methodology to perform current state analysis and deliver a lasting impact on marketing campaigns.
In your role as Specialist Growth Architect you will:
- Be responsible for input on growth strategy, execution, and optimization of client campaigns
- Partner with consulting teams to analyze client needs, prepare and give presentations, and implement solutions.
- Provide input into multi-channel growth optimization strategy
- Creating extensive SEO-optimized website content, ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles, including homepages, internal landing pages, blogs, and social media content
- Executing SEO initiatives, including site audits, keyword analysis, competitive analysis, on-site code implementation and optimization, local listing development, and link building
- Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Search campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, keyword research, and on-site conversion and keyword strategy based on performance history
- Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Social campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, audience planning, creative, and full-funnel conversion strategy based on performance history.
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
As a Specialist Growth Architect, you will need:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in industry, consulting, or agency
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Hands on experience with digital marketing channels like Facebook Power Editor, Google Ads, Amazon Marketing, or Programmatic
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mix Panel, and AppsFlyer
- Previous experience optimizing large scale multi-million dollar digital marketing campaigns
- A passion for digital marketing and client success
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
- Previous experience at a professional consulting company or agency highly desired
- Familiarity with the following techniques: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social, paid, and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.