Social Sales Lead (digital membership sales) at Quantgene
Want to make a difference? So do we.
Quantgene is building the future of medicine by engineering the most advanced scientific and technological innovations that unlock the Deep Human Genome.
We have just launched Serenity, our Advanced Genetic Intelligence system (chooseserenity.com). We are experiencing an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for an exceptional digital sales lead to help us achieve our mission of providing cutting-edge medical solutions to better protect the health of people everywhere. As part of our team, you will have the unique opportunity to grow revenue and improve operations around our marketing promotion.
In this role you’ll develop strategy, build and maintain internet marketing efforts to essentially run your business within our business. Your objective: find the audiences and conversion funnels that generate sales.
You should be energetic and possess both strong analytical and relationship-building skills. You should be a highly-effective communicator that can work autonomously to grow an effective sales program and also collaborate with a marketing team to execute new ideas.
Your insights from the online consumer frontline will also guide product development and positioning and your feedback guides our product team to improve what we offer continuously to support you in your mission.
- Developing the strategy for growing revenue and converting leads to Serenity members
- Working with the marketing team to develop regular promotions and owning all operations/quality assurance related to executing Serenity’s marketing promotions and events
- Own the development of tactics in partnership with marketing when needed to ensure successful execution
- Making sure that all of our promotions are executed properly, to minimize mistakes and brand misalignment
- But ultimately, the main metric you’ll be responsible for is growing the total revenue generated through your program.
- We want someone with a sales and marketing brain who understands sales funnels and is motivated. When it comes down to it, you’ll really be running a business within our business, with real responsibility.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have experience managing digital sales program across channels and have creative ways to promote products without large budgets
- You have serious marketing chops. You understand marketing funnels, conversion rates, EPC, etc.
- You’re the type of person who loves working across teams. You’ll need to coordinate with our designers, front-end team, copywriters and engineering team
- You have experience working with social influencers at a Direct Response level
- You are insanely organized and can manage in a fast changing start-up environment
- You’re metrics-driven. You’ll be responsible for helping us hit a revenue target. Think of yourself as the CEO of our affiliate program.
- You love people. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships
- 2 to 5 years of experience running digital sales programs
- An deep understanding of blogging, online marketing, and online course space
- A proven record of working well with a team of other marketers, plus designers, developers, etc.
- Experience in the wellness or health space is a plus