Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand. Route is the way modern retailers interact, engage, and delight their customers’ post-purchase.
Our mission is to help the people see, share and discover the world’s products. We create a space where the undiscovered brands of the world are showcased in a way like never before.
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to support and execute our social media channels. If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the social media world, then you are the person we are looking for! Interest and passion for the event and public relations industry is a must!
Route’s Social Media Specialist is an out-of-the-box and strategic thinker, organized, flexible and confident in the creative and marketing fields and able to execute various differing tasks while working collaboratively and positively. The ideal candidate has held positions working closely in social media, creative marketing, or for a consumer app. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong, cohesive, and exciting brand! Must be Los Angeles based.
- Lead and ideate social media channels
- Create and manage social media calendar
- Attend Events & Festivals to document & pass on brand experience to our community
- Supporting events and activations
- Knowledge in and appreciation for the consumer lifestyle + technology spaces
- Deep understanding of major & trending digital marketing channels & tools
- Awareness & familiarity of digital tools that are used to create thumb stopping visuals
- Experience with producing, publishing and marketing social media creative assets
- Able to develop social media strategies that increase audience engagement across multiple social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat)
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability & delivery on deadlines
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.