Social Media Specialist
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Food Truck Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage
You Will Be
- Working with clients and internal teams to create a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and other digital marketing channels.
- Researching top influencers, competitors, and trends in a variety of client industries.
- Creating and launching advertising campaigns across all major social platforms
- Working with Social Media Managers to analyze social campaign KPIs and identify trends to develop strategies and implement optimization techniques.
- Developing creative and impactful ad copy in-line with clients’ brand voices and advertising goals.
- Given the ability to work on passion projects pertaining to digital marketing in order to further develop skills within the space
You Must Have
- Two or four year degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- Strong problem solving skills and the drive to take initiative in identifying potential solutions
- A self-starter mentality to thrive in a new, growing office.
- The ability to think on your feet and work with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Aptitude to see trends in data and make educated decisions on next steps
- Strong capabilities with MS Excel and general knowledge of Google work products and other common applications
- An understanding of the “brand voice” of various clients
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Strong interest in digital marketing and an eagerness to learn the ins and outs of social media marketing.