Social Media Marketing Manager
This position reporting to the VP Audience Development will help Woven continue to grow to become one of the largest news and entertainment sites on the web. You will be responsible for managing our social media channels driving paid and organic traffic to Uproxx.com. This position requires someone with a true left brain and right brain as you will need to be creative to write copy and analytical to analyze the results.
- Manage Facebook ads campaigns to efficiently drive traffic to Uproxx.com.
- Test other paid traffic sources to drive traffic to Uproxx.com.
- Working with sales team to understand the traffic needs of their clients.
- Analyze and interpret results of campaigns and present to internal teams.
- Make suggestions on how to improve the site to increase traffic generation.
- 2+ years online marketing experience.
- Experience in social media marketing preferred
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excel wizard with advanced skills with MS office
- Basic understand of online analytics
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, psychology, statistics, financial analysis, computer science, or economics.
- Intellectual curiosity and can “dig” until a success story or valuable insight is found