Social Media Manager at Crexi
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. CREXi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
About This Role
As the Social Media Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to build brand awareness, drive supply and demand acquisition, and engage users through social channels. You will work with marketing, product, sales and data teams to develop and deliver social-appropriate RTBs, create a content calendar and associated content, determine the cadence of communications by cohort, and engage with both supply and demand teams. You’ll be the connective tissue between our customers and CREXi, giving them a reason to come to CREXi for multiple reasons over and over again.
If you are a passionate social media marketer who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments, jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, and has a strong desire to learn, share and grow... we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Grow the CREXi brand by creating and delivering social media campaigns across channels, to different audiences.
- Determine the best balance of brand and product messaging in each channel to successfully reach revenue and profitability KPIs across supply and demand
- Act as community manager, drawing insight from engagement and response to different campaigns
- Creatively respond to social media outreach, driving response and generating conversation around CRE and relevant cultural topic
- Develop the CREXi voice for LI and other social channels, partnering with content creators and utilizing our blog content to position CREXi as a thought leader in the industry
- Work closely with product marketing to understand upcoming product feature releases and determine position on social media campaigns
- Determine social media audiences, set parameters, deliver creative, buy and optimize targeted social media campaigns
Who You Are
- 4-5 years of social media marketing across channels
- Proven creative skills to create and develop effective social media content for both awareness and engagement
- Ability to create diverse content, including video, to be used across disciplines that supports brand awareness and RTBs
- Self-starter who owns his/her own success metrics and takes projects from start to finish, with daily optimization
- Deep knowledge and proven collaboration with SEO to optimize content across social channels
- Highly creative but also process-oriented and data-driven
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources and relationships while collaborating with other teams in the company
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Optimizely, Appcues, Mixpanel/GA, familiarity with HubSpot or other CRM systems
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with ability to progress in career
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities
CREXi is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. CREXi will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.