Social Media Manager
Hello, is it Cie you’re looking for?
Cie reimagines businesses creating innovation and growth opportunities for enterprises and emerging startups. We are invested all the way through! We are a team of builders, self-starters and passionate pioneers looking for our next Social Media Manager to join the team! If you’re looking to take your Social Media skills to the next level, then APPLY HERE!
What you'll have achieved in a year
- Ownership: You will have successfully executed social media campaigns while provided a significant lift to multiple Startup and Enterprise Ventures.
- Impact on the organization: The contributions that you will have provided will lead to the growth of not only Cie but also the various Startups that we are launching - ultimately leading to the birth of new opportunities for years to come.
- Diverse domain expertise: Working in our environment will have provided experience in various verticals that could take multiple years to accumulate elsewhere.
What You’ll Do
- Get our name out! Getting the world to know and love our story is what you want. You will help build narratives and proactively complete social media campaigns to help drive awareness, traffic, and engagement to our social media platforms.
- Painting a Beautiful Picture with Data. Data sets are your bread and butter. Interpreting our social media engagement using insight tools and analytics platforms is what you will be doing to ensure campaigns and posts are generating amazing engagement.
- Digital Liaison. From all this great data you have gathered you are able to sum it up and present to our executive team and shareholders. Using Keynote, excel and other data manipulation tools to highlight the amazing work you put into social media campaigns.
- Ahead of the game. Your eye for what’s hot is as sharp as an eagle. Keeping ahead of social media trends and best practices is something you can see. You are able to quickly implement these trends and practices on our own social media platforms.
- Keep us in the loop. Building relationships and having strong communication skills is a must. Reaching out to relevant digital media publications and other industry sites to ensure we don’t miss any great opportunities is a must.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 1-3 years of Social Media or Marketing Experience
- Paid Campaign experience is a must.
- Extensive experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube platforms.
- Experience with social media management and monitoring tools.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of social media technologies with experience in execution of social media strategies.
- Excellent copywriting skills, being detail-oriented and organized.
- Collaborative and adaptive work style.
- Photoshop and Lightroom experience a plus.
What We're Up To
- Coverage on our partnership with Wavemaker Partners
- Forbes Article: “How One Company Is Leading The Way In Corporate Innovation”
- BuiltInLA Article: “Looking ahead: The trends LA tech companies are watching in 2019″
- #21 in BuiltInLA’s “100 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN LOS ANGELES 2019”
What We Offer
At Cie, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges, and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open workspace offers stocked fridges, snacks and is in a building with a gym for employees, free parking, and game room!
Read Full Job Description