Social Media Manager
Do you love social media and advertising? Do you want to take the next step in your career? MomentFeed is looking for someone to help lead and develop our growing social media team for our Multi-location brands. We are a fast-paced, growing tech startup with a culture of autonomy and accountability, perfect for people who love making a visible impact.
What you'll do:
- Assist in the creation, execution and optimization of social ad campaigns
- Assist with mid-campaign and post-campaign reporting and other client services
- Create and execute operations processes to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns
- Beta test internal proprietary technology and provide recommendations and feedback
- Provide targeting, budgetary and other campaign recommendations to clients
- Participate in weekly training, daily team meetings, quarterly company-wide meetings and more
- Work with and shadow members of different teams to gain a 360 perspective of the company
Who you are:
- Organized. Results Driven. You get things done.
- Client focused – thinking beyond the call of duty and creating unbreakable relationships.
- Great with numbers but don’t want to work in finance.
- Great with excel but looking to use it in a dynamic way.
- Startup-ready. Not looking for a slow 9-5. Need for speed.
- Team-oriented. Problem solver. Cool under pressure.
- Life-hacker. Looks for ways to improve everyday life in ingenious ways.
- Social media addict. Sees the value of social and wants to work in the space.
Need to have:
- Demonstrated in digital or social media preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work with new technology
- Ability to communicate with teams internally and clients externally
- Problem-solving mentality with a high attention to detail
- A can-do proactive attitude; you hate having nothing to do