Social Media Manager
Greater LA Area
Lucky Day is a mobile app that offers users to play scratchers and lotto tickets to win cash & prizes without ever spending a dime. Our mission is to give everyone a chance to win because #welovewinners.
At Lucky Day, you will be working with the best-in-class talent to impact the daily lives of millions of players around the world. We are looking for a creative Social Media Manager that will own our social strategy on all channels and execute successful social media campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Create daily creative campaigns for multiple social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more)
- Collaborate with the Leadership, Creative and Product team to ensure strategic alignment on Lucky Day's brand
- Manage, track, and adjust/boost campaigns for success
- Chart differences on social platforms and make recommendations
- Understand trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of proven experience in a Social Media role with a brand or organization, preferably at a startup or agency
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Marketing or Communications
- Highly engaged and proficient with social media platforms
- Knowledge of SEO principles and social media analytics
- Excellent writing skills and experience developing marketing communications
Please include two sample Facebook posts, two Tweets and one blog writing samples when applying for this position in the "Additional Information" section on the application.
Read Full Job Description