What is nok?
nok is an invite-only marketplace to try high-end products from home for free! Our tryouts include same-day delivery, $0 down and return pickup.
Our circular supply chain and proprietary infrastructure allows us to quickly turn around returns of these items at the end of the tryouts so they can be sent to the next customer (in less than 48 hours) greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce.
nok doubles up as an experiential marketing channel for brands resulting in authentic product experiences, user-generated content, word of mouth and ultimately more sales.
We have been providing our service as white-label for major brands like Samsonite, TUMI and Lavazza but always wanted to build our own marketplace. COVID19 accelerated our decision and this is now our sole focus!
We're backed by Greycroft (same backers as Bird, Acorns, Goop, Bumble, etc.), Moonshots and Village Global and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and creative Social Media Coordinator to join our team.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence both to acquire new users and engage our existing community.
This role is very hands on and you need to be a CREATIVE SELF-STARTER with strong research, analytical, communication and design skills.
- Implement and manage our social media strategy
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Create and edit written, video, and photo content
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Track down retail trends and trending consumer products
- Acquire new users through ads and organic marketing initiatives
- Engage our existing user-base through email marketing, polls, online events and other creative initiatives
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role; experience with D2C brands is a plus!
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools and digital media formats
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.