Social Media Coordinator
Tamara Mellon is currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator at our head office located in West Hollywood, CA.
WHO WE ARE
Tamara Mellon is a footwear brand spearheading the next generation of luxury. Our shoes are handcrafted in Italy, but sold at direct-to-women prices— eliminating the 6x retail markup of traditional luxury brands. We break all the rules of fashion by ignoring the seasonal calendar with monthly product drops, and adhere to a consumer-centric, women-first model. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next gen consumers.
WHAT WE DO
Tamara’s essence and expertise combined with leading Italian craftsmanship creates a unique experience and product designed to lift women up and make them feel stronger. We are straightforward and honest, and combine this with incredible one-of-a-kind service through complimentary shipping, returns, and our Cobbler Concierge.
WHO WE DO IT FOR
Our woman is strong, unapologetic, a little irreverent, and takes care of herself. We identify with the woman who is breaking down barriers, shattering glass ceilings, and reaching her full potential.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Tamara Mellon is leading a revolution in society and in business. Working with us means having the opportunity to share your voice, contribute to a fast-growing startup, and recreate what it means to be a luxury brand. We are looking for driven, passionate, and quick-learning talent.
- Manage posting of content in line with calendar across all channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Community management (DMs, posts, interacting with customers etc.)
- Monitor all pages for inappropriate content
- Liaise with store and customer service team to manage customer queries
- Provide weekly reporting across all channels
- Monitor competitors and relevant social channels
- Contribute to team brainstorming for content initiatives
- Coordinate all samples and assets required for content
- Collaborate on the social influencer and partnership strategy to grow brand awareness
- College Degree or equivalent
- Proven experience with social media platforms
- Knowledge of key trends and online influencers
- Team player who takes initiative
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for fashion and luxury
Medical, Dental and Vision
Fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities
Employee discount (you love shoes, right?)