Social Media Community Manager
The Social Marketing and Community Manager position is responsible for building and executing Promax’s social media marketing initiatives. He/she will engage the global community of entertainment marketers and be a key player in driving membership and conference registration.
- Support association growth objectives by engaging the community across all social platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Develop and own the social media content calendar and channel execution, including the publishing and scheduling of all daily content across channels
- Oversee paid social efforts and manage media buying agency as needed
- Partner with content, PR and event teams to plan, communicate and adjust social media efforts based on conference/event registration goals
- Monitor channel discussions, posts and comments and maintain a high level of community engagement across channels that results in increased brand advocacy
- Own reporting and analysis of all channels and communicate back to the team
- Maintain brand voice that resonates across all channels
- Optimize content for SEO and lead generation
- Connect with influencers to ensure content and brand is amplified
- Stay up-to-date with technology, tools, social trends and marketing strategies
- 3-5 years of experience working in social media, preferably in a direct to consumer capacity
- Experience managing paid and organic social campaigns
- Deep understanding of all aspects of acquisition and retention marketing
- Enthusiasm for experimenting with content and strategy, plus ability to optimize based on goals
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Proactive team player who works collaboratively with internal and external partners
Competitive salary with excellent benefits package including 100% paid medical, dental, vision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Local candidates ONLY