We are looking for an SEO Specialist who will help increase our organic presence across search results and rankings. The ideal candidate will possess strong research/analytical skills, and detailed knowledge of search engine optimization.
- Perform thorough website analysis, identifying problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Stay up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- Create and execute on keyword strategies
- Undertake meticulous research to understand the compatibility of the brand and keyword strategy
- Analyze organic search traffic for optimization opportunities and scale
- Perform competitive research, identifying what competitors are doing right and where our greatest opportunities are
- Work side-by-side with our writing team to optimize for most searchable content
- Measure and track the result of your efforts for reporting to management
- Always be looking for ways to improve search results, brand reputation, increase traffic, and make the company better
- 1-3 years of experience
- Must be a resourceful problem solver
- Must have a deep understanding of SEO (keywords, search algorithms, ranking factors etc); broader understanding of SEM a plus
- Web development (HTML, CSS) and Wordpress skills a plus
- Have a willingness to go the distance to get a job done
- Health/Beauty industry experience or heavy interest, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision), matching 401k
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- Room for growth based on performance
Who we are:
City Beauty is a luxury beauty brand that is sells direct to consumers online. Because we are a division of a larger parent company in the health and wellness industry, you get the stability and benefits of working for an established company, while having the flexibility and impact of working in small team.
This is an in-house, full-time position.
If you think you might the right fit, please respond with a little about yourself and why this position interests you, along with your resume and any relevant links, such as LinkedIn. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We are a EOE employer and encourage diversity in the workplace.