SEO Manager at iHerb
- Lead the strategic direction of iHerb SEO by building and evolving an SEO roadmap of site updates, experiments and technical initiatives to improve keyword rankings and search market share to drive organic traffic and revenue.
- Partner with iHerb’s content team to develop SEO optimized content recommendations that align with business objectives.
- Work with in-house web development team to identify, resolve and standardize technical SEO across iHerb properties to be aligned with Google and other global search engine best practices.
- Engage and closely collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to drive website improvements.
- Manage execution of organic search strategies including regular site audits, comprehensive keyword research, inbound link generation, content generation and competitive analysis.
- Partner with our Business Intelligence team to create and deliver SEO performance reports, and provide actionable insights for other teams.
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape and the industry to develop winning strategies.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Moz, Conductor, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.
- Advanced understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as they relate to presenting, articulating, and defending decisions.
Generally requires a minimum of:
- 3+ years of in-house and/or agency SEO experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, Statistics or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Judgment/Reasoning Ability: Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when to escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required to sit, walk, climb stairs, use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. The Team Member may occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 25 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
- Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
- Professional, yet casual work environment
- Office / Warehouse environment
- Ability to work extended hours as required
At iHerb we strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.