SEO Manager at Scorpion
- SEO Analysts own and execute organic search strategies for clients in a wide range of verticals.
- SEO Analysts are responsible for strategic planning and decision-making and work hand-in-hand with Local SEO Specialists, Project Managers, Internet Marketing Managers, and more.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional environment handling data-driven or detail-oriented tasks
- 1+ years of SEO experience is required
- Any digital marketing experience
- Preference: any experience working on websites
- Touch-type 50 + WPM
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Must have strong written skills, be professional, self-driven, and organized
- Most of all, you must be driven by a desire to see clients succeed