SEO Manager at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:35 p.m. (PST) on Friday, January 10, 2020
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. Working closely with our Content, Analytics, and Product teams you will develop and manage organic search channels, support user acquisition efforts and content creation, and be responsible for identifying and executing strategic growth opportunities across GOAT Group web properties.
The ideal candidate for this role will be curious, analytical, and a strong communicator with deep search engine optimization knowledge and a minimum of three years of technical SEO experience. You have a demonstrated passion for digital marketing and history of data-driven decision making: implementing tactics and campaigns that drive high-value traffic and business goals including reach, revenue, acquisition, engagement and more.
In this role you will:
- Create a robust SEO strategy for GOAT Group websites to drive user acquisition.
- Work with Analytics, Product, and Engineering to continually audit our web properties, content, links, and crawl accessibility to ensure optimal performance and visibility.
- Perform market and keyword research, analyze the techniques used by competitors, and identify growth opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally to develop topical, keyword-rich content and improve the effectiveness of content across GOAT Group websites and social media channels.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications to develop content that is on-brand but supportive of SEO strategies.
- Partner with PR and Content to advise on and build our backlink outreach strategy.
- Work with Growth Analytics to develop SEO reporting and regularly track search engine growth and optimization opportunities through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other metrics.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, search engine guidelines, and best practices.
We are looking for:
- 3-5+ years of firsthand experience in Search Engine Optimization or a similar role (client and agency side) where you were responsible for SEO, SEM, and driving revenue growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, a relevant field, or equivalent years of experience.
- Fundamental understanding of technical SEO, including site architecture optimization, site speed considerations, and on-page and off-page optimization.
- Proficiency in digital marketing, analytics and SEO tools, including 3rd party software, Google Search Console, Excel, and Google Analytics.
- The ability to distill data into actionable insights and execute against these insights.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills, and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional projects and executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for learning and developing SEO and digital marketing skills.
- E-commerce experience and industry knowledge is a huge plus.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description