Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Working on multiple client websites by implementing changes to various aspects in order to comply with Google's best practices.
- Expected to retain existing business, while pursing profitable growth opportunities in assigned clients accounts.
- Communicating via phone/email with clients on a regular basis.
- Strategizing with team members to come up with creative solutions for our clients.
- Keeping up with the SEO industry through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Creating reports to gauge progress and inform the client of the value being provided
- Presenting your findings to the client in order to influence their onsite content strategy
- Leading the sales process while calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery
- Working with a client’s development team to implement changes to their website or on your own with approval from the client.
You Must Have
- 2-4 years experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Technical knowledge of website architecture (experience with HTML Markup, CSS, XML).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and other common applications
- Experience with content management systems such as Wordpress, Joomla, and Magento
- High level of comfort using email and the Internet, specifically search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral while paying close attention to detail
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.