Greater LA Area
Core Digital Media is seeking a SEO Director to join the Marketing team for our premier lead generation verticals. We are a digital marketing company that has industry leading capabilities in display, social, and paid search media, and are now looking to expand our efforts to organic search.
The ideal candidate will possess a detailed understanding of and experience implementing organic search strategies that have resulted in significant increases in relevant user traffic, preferably from the ground up. You will be need to be analytical, metrics-driven, and action-oriented. You will be comfortable taking ownership and developing strategy, as well as rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Identify areas of opportunity in organic search relevant to Core’s current monetization model, and set appropriate campaign goals
- Generate / curate / manage the development of content to address those areas of opportunity
- Plan and implement link-building strategies in order to meet campaign goals
- Track and communicate progress against campaign goals with internal partners
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of full time experience in an online marketing role
- Proven track record in growing relevant user volume via organic search campaigns - please include description of experience in your resume.
- Ability to identify and structure content that generates links/ enhances link-building efforts
- Well-formed SEO and digital marketing fundamentals, including familiarity with SEO analytics and data tools such as Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics etc
- Experience with Excel including the ability to build data analyses.
- Healthy quantitative and analytical skills.
- First-rate organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Read Full Job Description