Senior Technical SEO Manager (Remote) at Centerfield
How You'll Contribute...
- Regularly perform technical SEO audits, including log file analysis, on our domains (examples include business.com and savings.com)
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify new opportunities to unlock organic search growth and drive broader search strategy
- Analyze and articulate complex SEO issues and needs to cross functional teams
- Work with Product and Engineering to manage and maintain a cross-brand SEO roadmap for multiple domains across our portfolio
- Provide quality assurance sign-off with each development sprint and track ongoing site changes that may impact organic search traffic
- Monitor technical health of multiple websites and troubleshoot issues with the broader SEO team, Product team and/or Engineering teams
- Set up technical SEO tests and tracking and help build documentation of results and levers we can pull for SEO acceleration
- Identify and report on KPIs such as crawling, indexing, rankings and traffic trends to show effectiveness of technical site optimization and work to make adjustments as needed
- Keep abreast of industry changes to ensure ongoing competitiveness in the space
What We're Looking For...
- You have 5+ years technical SEO experience at B2C web-based products or websites, like ecommerce, marketplace/aggregator sites or publishers
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS, schema.org and other coding languages as they relate to SEO
- You are proficient in using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb and Log Analysis tools
- You are a strong collaborator, capable of working with multiple stakeholders across teams to educate, influence, and execute
- You enjoy the continual challenge of problem solving, innovating and measuring the impact of your projects and initiatives
- You have a scrappy, figure it out, can do attitude and work ethic
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- $500 WFH Stipend to optimize your remote workspace!
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Flex Fridays
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!