Senior Social Media Manager
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to increase the influence of its brands in social media by leading its stellar social media team and implementing a comprehensive social media plan.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Lead and grow the organic social media team at Golden Hippo
- Set the vision and lead implementation of an annual social media plan and strategies to guide the prioritization, development and execution of on-going, monthly, quarterly and annual social-driven initiatives to elevate & extend the brand, create new followers and expand the overall social audience
- Work closely and collaboratively across different departments at Golden Hippo to utilize all available resources & source additional resources for the team, when needed.
- Responsible for making sure Brand Gurus are incorporated into social media content.
- Own the strategy (and work with the customer service team) to ensure all comments and messages across organic and paid social are quickly responded to according to set brand guidelines.
- Develop and own objectives and key results for the team and ensure consistent innovation and improvement.
- Develop an influencer marketing plan to drive product to top influencers in the health, beauty and pet care industries.
- Manage, mentor and grow 3 direct reports and hire as necessary.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in social media, in a marketing and data driven environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership position
- Strategic planning experience with a proven track record
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and align with company KPIs
- Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
- Highly flexible and adaptive personality
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.