Senior SEO Analyst at Golden Hippo
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a SEO Data Scientist to utilize best-in-class analysis to drive SEO growth resulting in higher organic search rankings, referrals, and sales.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Creating and updating analysis for SEO using Google Sheets and Excel when necessary
- Analyzing and pulling SEO data from AHREFs, SEMRush, and MOZ daily
- Auditing 5 branded websites each month for SEO issues and opportunities followed by successful suggestions and implementation that leads to correction/growth.
- Work with development department to generate and complete tickets to fix issues bugs discovered in reports if easily fixable.
- Create, implement, and analyze 10 split tests each month related to SEO
- Establish and implement ways to automate at least 20% of data being imported into reporting sheets every 60 days.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- BA/BS in Marketing / Business or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience with SEO or Analytics
- Ability and desire to learn new systems for analyzing statistics (ie: RStudio, SQL)
- Strong Excel and Google Sheets skills required
- Experience with SEO tools such as AHREFs, SEMRUSH, Screaming Frog
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.