Senior Salesforce Developer at FloQast
The Senior Salesforce Developer will support FloQast’s core systems functions required to drive sales performance predictability, efficiency, and overall business growth. This consists of maintaining and optimizing the company’s Salesforce org, connected systems, and related applications and processes with a focus on continuous improvement in systems maintenance and process flow. This role will work closely with the marketing, sales and customer success teams to manage the integration between GTM systems including Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach.io and data enrichment tools. Additionally, this individual will assist with process improvements for other business units acting as a technical advisor recommending the best path forward for efficiency drivers and business growth.
The responsibilities include ownership of the Salesforce org for ongoing maintenance and new feature development. The Senior Salesforce Developer is chartered with identifying opportunities and spearheading efforts for overall business efficiency related to connected systems, automation, and data integrity.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Responsible for the overall maintenance and development of FQ’s Salesforce org; tasked with the development and implementation of automation for existing repetitive tasks
- Conduct discovery, scope, implementation, test, build and deploy for systems projects including documenting relevant deliverables such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration, and worksheets
- Create a regular cadence of reporting and dashboard updates for various stakeholders
- Work closely with business units, specifically Customer Success, Sales and Marketing to identify areas for strategic improvement in process, methodology and the technology stack
- Administer, maintain, and optimize our Salesforce platform-connected apps and tools, including Pardot, Outreach.io and data vendors
- Conduct routine system audits, back-ups and prepare for upgrades as needed
- Assist in defining requirements and mapping Salesforce features to business processes
- Act as the company subject matter expert for the Salesforce platform - stay up-to-date on new Salesforce offerings, trends, and related technologies
- Own sales reporting and analysis of all aspects of Sales operations including pipeline, performance metrics, trends, forecasting and opportunities at the team
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Operations departments to acquire, ingest and optimize key data as it relates to quality lead lists and specific data points
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Sales Operations departments to develop critical reports and dashboards that provide insights and actionable data to aid sales and marketing management
- Act as the authority on technical design, creating robust and intuitive solutions to complex business and technical problems
- “Critical thinker” who constantly strives to improve efficiency and streamline processes
- Any other duties or tasks that may be assigned to help the Company meet its goals
- 4+ years’ Salesforce administration and development experience required; Extensive background with Salesforce development on Lightning platform
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations or a related field, in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Workbench, Salesforce DX, Salesforce CLI, and GIT technologies
- Salesforce mastery of complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows, and process builders
- Analytical mindset who can find answers in data prioritizing based on the larger picture, not individual needs
- Experience with sales engagement platforms Outreach.io highly desired; Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua experience an added bonus
- Strong ability to combine your technical background with a proficient understanding of business processes in marketing, sales, operations and customer service
- Mastery of Excel; Tableau or other BI tool skills a plus
- BA/BS degree in economics, science, information systems, or business administration
- Possess “startup grit;” there are always moving pieces in a startup you have to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Prior Accounting background/CPA a big plus
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.