Senior Project Manager at System1 (Greater LA Area, CA or Remote)
| Greater LA Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:00 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 23, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
System1 is a leading online customer acquisition marketing company that operates the largest Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP) allowing leading digital publishers and networks a single platform to monetize customers in an increasingly complex ecosystem. We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion-dollar companies. Our growing team of over 300 people is an incredible group of engineers, product managers, data scientists, & buy and sell-side experts.
Our SEM team manages high-volume SERP to SERP ad campaigns on leading & proprietary search engines. Our best-in-class search results are powered by partnerships with Google, Yahoo, and Bing, allowing us to use leading industry tools while keeping the rest in-house, including your data.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to lead the execution and delivery of projects for System1 Search Engine Marketing business line. The SEM team moves fast with many competing priorities and projects and requires a Senior Project Manager to create needed processes for organizing, reporting and managing projects to improve communication and delivery. The ideal person for this role has a background of managing work across technical and non-technical teams, is well-versed in JIRA and Agile, has incredible follow-through and attention to detail and is adaptable to the evolving needs of a revenue-generating team.
You will work hand-in-hand with our awesome SEM buyers, product, engineering, data, analytics, marketing, and business teams to create much needed structure around projects and campaigns. You build strong relationships with the team, and are a data-driven leader looking to tackle the complex and fun space that is digital advertising.
Some Project Areas of Focus:
•Joint projects with partners
What You Can Expect on the Team:
- Project Management: You are responsible for driving execution and completion of multiple cross-functional projects
- Program Management: Come up with and drive process improvements towards better visibility and communication, take ownership of critical meetings
- PMO Team Member: Be a key contributor and excellent teammate to build and scale the company’s Project Management Office.
- Organizational Alignment: Provide effective written and verbal updates on the roadmap and key projects to all relevant stakeholders
- Drive Quality: Track and provide visibility on bugs and incidents that impact revenue and efficiency of the business, drive towards continuous improvements in quality through Retrospectives and RCAs
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of Project or Program Management experience managing technical projects
- Experience developing processes and best practices to improve teams’ efficiency
- Experience as a Scrum Master with background in Scrum and Kanban Experience in leading cross-functional matrixed teams with strong ability to influence
- Experience thinking creatively to come up with best ways to organize work
- Strong background of increasing responsibilities and clear success in project deliveryAnalytical thinking, plus excellent written, verbal, and leadership skills
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, Agile Scrum Master +)
- AdTech/MarTech/Search experience
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Generous PTO + 11 company holidays
- Open sick time
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, Vision for employees
- 401k with match
- Health & Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Paid professional development
- Leadership & growth opportunities
- Virtual company and team building events