Seniority Level: Mid to Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA.
About the role and about YOU:
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Marcomms Manager. You’re the type of person who lives and breathes the finer points of the Zwift experience, is passionate about training and sharing your knowledge through integrated product marketing campaigns. You position product news and content in compelling ways to drive feature adoption and in-game engagement. You’re up for the challenge of spearheading the development, management & deployment of Zwift marketing programs and strategies, with a focus on events and features that will excite our existing subscribers. Fast paced, hard work, maybe a bit of sweat… but loads of fun. Let’s roll.
What you'll do:
- Develop campaigns and comms strategies for product features and in-game content
- Lead the planning, briefing, creation, and rollout of consumer facing marketing campaigns, ensuring campaign integration across the full consumer journey
- Oversee development of project plans and timelines down to the finest of details
- Have an intimate understanding of key target audiences, marketing objectives, competitive environments, and market dynamics
- Be the Marcomm partner and counsel to the Content Programming team, understanding their needs, speaking their language and collaborating on subscriber needs
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Product, Content Programming, Creative Studio, CRM, Social, Growth Marketing, Media and Localization
- Partner with Product Managers to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across all game touchpoints
- Lead key partners - both internal and external and anticipate needs of Senior Management
- Stewardship of campaign documentation, including campaign overviews, channel plan summaries and recaps/analysis of performance.
- Advance learning plans for measuring and optimizing programs over time
- Support and report into Director, Brand & Marketing Communications.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years Client and/or Agency (media/creative) side marketing experience with Brand Development & Comms Planning including:
- Experience translating consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing briefs inclusive of comms strategy, tactics, channel messaging and campaign KPIs
- Strong project management, planning and delivery with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience of working with consumer tech brands, preferably across health/wellness/sport/tech categories
- A keen interest in the training and exercise sector with knowledge of the cycling and/or running industry, media and consumer landscape
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.