Senior Product Marketing Manager at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to define new standards in data-driven, customer-focused marketing. In this role, you’ll help lead messaging and positioning for one of our key buyer segments. You’ll also create marketing strategies and launch plans that continue to establish Procore as the best and most widely used construction project management platform in the industry. This is a tremendous opportunity to leverage your attention to detail and eye for quality to transform customer challenges into value propositions.
This role can be based out of any of our US offices or remotely within the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop an expert understanding of a segment of Procore’s current and future buyers, their pains, and how our solutions can help
- Become an expert in positioning Procore against the competition
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies and identify champions
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events
- Obtain, maintain, and share industry, market, and product knowledge with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
- Train and enable the Sales and Customer Success organizations to understand our target personas while providing them with the necessary resources to properly position and sell Procore
- Run analysis on pricing, packaging, and average sale price across segments
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B SaaS product marketing at high-growth companies with multiple products and buyer personas
- Experience developing results-driven platform go-to-marketing strategies and product launches
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Comfort analyzing product usage and marketing pipeline data to make business recommendations
- Ability to take ownership of your role and proactively find opportunities to execute goals
- Ability to thrive in an environment that encourages open communication, collaboration, and agility
- Demonstrated the ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Knowledge of or experience in the construction industry is highly desirable but not required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.