Senior Product Marketing Manager at Apeel Sciences
About This Role
At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet. The marketing team is responsible for establishing the Apeel brand at global scale, with a range of diverse customer and consumer audiences and a rapidly growing product pipeline. We are seeking a dynamic product marketer who will bring strategic rigor to the product marketing function, a deep understanding of audiences, cross-functional collaboration with field marketing, sales and product teams to create, deliver and optimize best-in-class product marketing materials and training.
This individual will be responsible for outlining and understanding our product pipeline and developing first of their kind propositions that accelerate our relationships with suppliers, drive conversion and revenue among retailers to carry these products, and deliver consumer marketing specialists with the sustainability-driven product stories that will drive brand relevance, adoption and affection.
What You’ll Do
- Embraces change and start-up culture - driving progress, performance, and optimization over perfection
- Have an appreciation for the technical details, but ability to simplify and streamline data to deliver focused value propositions bolstered by strong reasons-to-believe, claims and data to support
- Lead and organize best-in-class product go-to-market and launch strategies activating opportunities across and in collaboration with key members of Marketing, Product, and Sales
- Ownership of audience, category, competitive and geographical market insights that lead to differentiated and distinct product positioning and messaging strategies
- Ensure that sales teams are well-prepared and trained on individual products and are enabled with the knowledge and collateral required develop leads and lasting relationships
- Create continuous learning loop delivering feedback and insights to product manager on what claims and value propositions are drivers to success
- Develop and manage research initiatives to inform product, portfolio and proposition development when necessary
What You Bring
- 7-9 years marketing experience, with some familiarity of B2B marketing support
- 5+ years of direct experience in a product marketing or product management, where you worked cross-functionally
- BA/BS minimum; Advanced degree or equivalent experience desired
- Experience orchestrating, owning and collaborating on product launch strategies and go-to-market planning
- Great writer and great presenter, with an ability to deliver technical content in a clear, concise, and compelling language
- Self-starter able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners to build out new programs and initiatives
- Ability to think and execute at both strategic and operational levels
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.