Senior Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Platform who is passionate about platform strategies, marketing strategy, technology, and interested in identifying and solving market problems. As a successful Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’re able to develop and clearly articulate best in class go-to-market strategies and have a track record to prove it. You’re in your element when inspiring and leading cross-functional teams to passionately contribute and execute on your strategies. You’ll define new standards in data-driven, customer-focused marketing.
Innovation, attention to detail, and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp the customer mindset and transform customer challenges into value propositions is crucial.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Product Management to develop compelling platform strategies that drive business outcomes
- Create marketing strategies and launch plans that will continue to establish Procore as the best and most widely used construction project management platform in the industry
- Ensure internal groups are aligned with your go-to-market strategies and have the necessary information to successfully execute
- Launch new platform enhancements and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Become a market expert on Procore’s current and future buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria
- Become an expert in positioning Procore against the competition
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies and identify champions
- Deliver compelling webcasts and contribute written articles
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events including sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows
- Ensure the sales and customer success organizations understand the primary personas, are able to properly position Procore, and have the necessary sales tools
What we’re looking for:
- 4 - 5 years experience in product marketing for platforms preferred
- An expert in developing results-driven platform go-to-marketing strategies and product launches in a B2B SaaS environment and you are a proven expert in developing.
- Passion and optimism
- A readiness to take ownership of this role and the initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- Ability go thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- A demonstrated ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Knowledge of the construction industry is highly desirable
- BA or BS degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.