Senior Performance Marketing Manager at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:00 p.m. (PST) on Monday, April 13, 2020
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to help grow GOAT Group’s presence and attract new customers through various marketing channels. As a member of the Marketing and Communications team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven and have strong expertise in growth through performance marketing.
In this role you will:
- Strategize, manage and optimize our performance marketing channels (Tik Tok, Instagram, Snapchat, and more) to increase performance across acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with Finance to manage the performance marketing budget, set forecasts and improve our LTV/CAC trendline.
- Conceptualize and manage the quarterly performance marketing roadmap through Asana.
- Develop a testing framework and feedback loop for the brand team to continuously iterate on our paid social creative efforts.
- Test new channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing markets.
- Foster the relationship with our social media partners to develop bespoke marketing campaigns and integrations for growth.
- Partner with the product and growth analytics team to fully understand the customer journey and create strategies to improve customer lifetime value.
- Continually iterate on our attribution modeling to understand how our marketing efforts are driving customer growth and retention.
- Closely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting and conduct ad hoc analysis.
We are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, finance or equivalent hands-on experience considered.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant fields (growth, performance and/or digital marketing).
- Strong excel and analytical skills - must be able to interpret raw data into meaningful insights and KPIs.
- Mastery of the economics of performance marketing.
- Exceptional project management experience; agile marketing is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders.
- Ecommerce, marketplace or online retail experience a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL a plus.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description