Senior Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Search at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 60, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid search, display and video strategies to drive new user acquisition with goals such as ROAS, CPA, Revenue
- Drive global strategy for paid search including structure, keyword planning, tracking and budget management
- Lead display and video (YouTube) campaigns applying expertise in audiences, creative and platform strategy
- Understand audience and creative strategy in order to give direction to the creative team based on learnings and insights
- Identify growth opportunities as they arise, creating a plan and executing to scale
- Conduct keyword research & analysis for optimization —add new keywords or eliminate underperforming keywords to maximize acquisition
- Build recaps, reporting & recommendations to share with teams in an easily digestible way
- Stay up to date on the landscape recommending new technology where applicable
- Reports to Head of Acquisition
- 4-6+ years of managing paid search campaigns across Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Experience with managing campaigns within YouTube and/or display (ie: Google Display Network, DV360, Criteo, The Trade Desk, other DSPs)
- Data-driven, analytical thinker who can identify areas of opportunity using data to define next steps
- Experience managing large growth spend, while maintaining a scrappy mentality
- Comfortable working through uncertainty, managing risk, and making data-driven decisions.
- Expert in Excel, proficient in data analysis.
- Experience media planning and forecasting performance with large budgets
- Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle
- Bonus: Experience in managing campaigns within email acquisition, connected TV, or native channels
- Bonus: Experience in ad servers, advanced attribution, display viewability or 3rd party audiences
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program