System1 is a leading online customer acquisition marketing company that operates the largest Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP) allowing leading digital publishers and networks a single platform to monetize customers in an increasingly complex ecosystem. We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion dollar companies. Our growing team of over 300 people is an incredible group of engineers, product managers, data scientists, & buy and sell-side experts.
Our Online Marketing teams focus on direct response, ROI-driven ad buys for each of our three divisions. Within our Publishing division, our Reviews team provides consumers with targeted Top10 and comparison-based experiences in a variety of verticals on our owned web properties. They are a diverse team of designers, media buyers, and product managers that collaborate to continuously improve consumer and advertising funnels.
Performance Marketing Analysts on our Reviews team manage direct-response, ROI-based ad campaigns across networks and channels. They are hands on with everything from creative selection and ad copy, to launch, analysis, and optimization. Budgets are high, and analysts have relative autonomy in ad spend decisions where profit is generated.
Where We Are
System1 is based in Los Angeles, with our headquarters in Marina del Rey. Our Reviews team is international, with members in Los Angeles, Seattle, and our Canadian headquarters outside Toronto. Our GM and Sr. Director of Acquisition are based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
This role has the ability to work remotely in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, as well as Ontario and British Columbia.
What You Can Expect on the Publishing Team:
- Manage and scale a portfolio of omni-channel performance marketing campaigns
- Conduct hands-on bid optimization; Develop and implement innovative bid strategies, audience testing, and ad copy testing to meet and exceed ROI targets
- Manage large monthly budgets across campaigns, with the goal of increasing ad spend and gross profit
- Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential
- Develop winning creative assets and ad copy in a variety of verticals based on thorough A/B testing and performance analysis
- Use data visualization tools like Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics to analyze campaign performance and report to internal product owners
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
What You Can Bring to the Team:
- 3-5 years experience scaling in-house paid search campaigns on Google & Bing
- Experience managing monthly ad spend of $100,000 or more, and optimizing for buy-side KPIs like CPA, and ROAS
- Ability to develop actionable insights from complex data sets on a daily basis
- Strong understanding of A/B and Multivariate Testing techniques, and metrics for ROI analysis
- Advanced data visualization skills in Excel - pivot tables, macros, etc.; ability to query data using SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with testing creative assets and strategies for developing data-driven ad copy
- Ability to work independently or with a team, with proactive and clear communication (written and verbal)
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive salaries, bonus packages, and equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k w/matching
- Generous PTO + holidays
- Untracked sick days
- Paid professional development
- Remote work during COVID-19
- COVID-19 employee support fund
Read Full Job Description