Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to join our team.
About The Partner Marketing Team:
As a member of the team, you will bring the Honey brand to life for our merchant and agency partners. You’ll tackle the challenge of balancing insights, strategic rigor, and creative craft to create compelling strategies, great presence, and messages that help shape our brand. We enjoy working with others that are naturally curious and love solving problems in creative ways.
About The Role:
In this role, you will work alongside the Partner and Product Marketing teams to strategize and plan initiatives across multiple channels to deliver against our goals. You are self-motivated, scrappy, and always eager to learn. You thrive in dynamic, fast-moving environments.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager at Honey, you will:
- Experience leading a team responsible for formulating and articulating the Honey narrative through various business marketing channels to deepen understanding of our brand and products for merchants and industry partners
- Build relationships with cross-functional counterparts (sales, product, agency, creative, growth, operations, PR) locally and globally to understand needs and scale global partner marketing efforts
- Identify and own key strategic partnerships and opportunities to reinforce Honey’s value proposition
- Work with agencies and partnership teams to understand the unique needs of agencies, advertising partners, and the industry at large to create engaging programs that drive both inspiration and comprehension
- Drive revenue and enable sales teams through the development of Honey via events and in-person programming
- Develop educational and thought leadership content to land Honey’s unique POV in the market through collateral, presentations, ads, and newsletters etc
- Develop scaled communications from email to site copy to engage this audience segment
- Manage and prioritize initiatives and budgets across channels and markets
- Be the advocate and voice of agency and partners internally at Honey
- Partner closely with leaders across Partnerships, PR, creative, and product to build a cohesive strategy and establish global alignment
- 10+ years of strong leadership high-performing internal and external teams to develop best-in-class content to tell the Honey story
- B2B marketing experience, driving messaging, events, content, brand, and product marketing for business audiences
- Deep understanding of the digital media industry landscape including affiliate and ad industry groups, agencies, and key conferences
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, with experience speaking to audiences of all sizes internally and externally
- Experience developing integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels
- Operational and analytical rigor to prioritize investment decisions that drive long-term business results
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.