Senior Paid Media Manager at Single Grain
Who We Are:
Since 2009, Single Grain has been dedicated to drive persistent growth for remarkable companies. We've worked with Series A start-ups to tech giants and enterprises, such as Uber, Amazon, and Salesforce. Our expertise is in paid media, paid social, SEO, and content marketing. We have a blog, two podcasts, and YouTube channel as a testament to our digital marketing expertise. The podcasts hosted by our CEO, Eric Siu, called Marketing School and Leveling Up amass over 1.2 million downloads/month. We speak at conferences as well as host our own, our blog sees over 200,000 visitors/month, and the Leveling Up YouTube channel has 30,000 subscribers and counting. It's our mission to level up every human by educating and moving the digital industry forward.
Check out our Careers page for a video on our company culture and values by our CEO and our Instagram @single.grain for a peek of what our days look like in the office!
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a humble, hungry, and smart Senior Media Manager to join our growing Media Solutions team. You will be a great fit if
- You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
When you apply, please include the words “Media is Cool” in your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
The Senior Paid Media Manager at Single Grain will hit the ground running. You are capable of growing revenues by successfully managing multiple paid digital campaigns across various platforms. You strategically develop and implement campaigns, manage budgets and bids, analyze campaign performance and present data-driven insights. You are insatiably committed to maintaining successful relationships with your clients and your team, as a trusted advisor, leader, and mentor.
- Successfully manage multiple client accounts, responsible for our overall performance and health of the client relationship
- Develop and lead strategic presentations to clients including media strategies, QBRs, and year-in-reviews
- Be a conduit to external partners and data/tech vendors, and continuously monitor the latest trends and changes in the digital world to ensure we are always ahead of the curve in our knowledge and capabilities
- Document new processes and methods as they are defined
- Provide invested leadership to the team of Media Managers and Specialists
- Deep strategic expertise on multiple advertising platforms (e.g., Google, Facebook, Bing, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, etc.)
- 4+ years of PPC campaign management experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Project management and analytical skills
- Writing and proofreading skills (creative copy, emails, etc.)
- Google Ads and Facebook Blueprint certifications a plus
- Experience with marketplaces such as Amazon a plus
- Include the words “Media is Cool” in your cover letter
Single Grain provides the following benefits below as well as a company culture focused on people and values. We're also on Built In LA's Top Companies to Work for in LA list 2020!
- Flexible work schedule: work in-office Monday to Wednesday and option to work remote on Thursdays and Fridays
- Growth-oriented culture
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Commuter and other pre-tax benefits
- Meditation wellness on-demand
- Start-up support for passion projects and side hustles
- Client and employee referral incentive programs
- Monday team lunches, stocked kitchen, team happy hours
*Benefits start after a 90-day probationary period