Senior Marketing Manager, Arabic Markets at iHerb
Working closely with the VP of Growth Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager, Arabic Markets is the lead in establishing and developing iHerb’s Arabic growth marketing strategy from conception through execution. This position must be well versed and up-to-date on current trends within the changing Arabic marketing environment and able to provide insights and recommendations to the VP of Growth Marketing and the Executive Team.
- Develop an overall Arabic market growth strategy & plan to leverage the most effective marketing channels (Paid Search, Affiliate, Influencer, Marketplace, Social Media, etc.) to drive success against critical customer acquisition & retention KPIs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, technology and data teams to define business and data requirements to support marketing program development.
- Contribute to the development and execution of market strategies for Paid Search, Affiliate, Influencer and Marketplace marketing campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, test plans, and risk/benefit analysis; as well as analyzing results and developing actionable insights.
- Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed via reporting dashboards.
- Evaluate, onboard, and integrate new marketing partners, vendors, and technology to optimize and increase effectiveness of tactics / programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers in Arabic markets and adjust marketing strategy, tactics, and communications appropriately.
- Ensure compliance with local market policies and regulations.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Native Fluency in Arabic.
- Hands-on experience with the following channels (at scale): Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Email & Push Communications.
- Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical and personal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, especially with Arabic local markets
- Experience managing and developing a team of direct reports
- Experience in an e-commerce B2C environment
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, or other related field.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our Careers Video
View our LinkedIn Video