Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Tamara Mellon, co-founder of Jimmy Choo, is no stranger to success or rule breaking. True to form, Tamara is now doing things differently— really differently.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, her three-year-old namesake label is the first-ever direct-to-consumer luxury women’s accessories brand. What this means in short: old school Italian craftsmanship without the retail markups.
For us, new luxury also means reinventing the shopping experience. Anyone who shops with us (or is a fan of the brand for that matter) is a VIP— think best-in-class customer service (we call them Liaisons) and complimentary shoe care with every purchase.
We’re dead serious about disrupting the status quo, and not just in the fashion industry. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next gen consumers.
If you’re a rule breaker like us, and this sounds like the opportunity (not the job) you’ve been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you.
You will be leveraging your analytics skills to provide business insights and strategic guidance to the marketing team to help drive growth in our DTC OmniChannel (e-commerce and stores) business. Our ideal candidate is passionate about data, a strategic thinking, has a high attention to detail, and can also think creatively. You’re adept at closing tickets in the data backlog, but you’re also pursuing and uncovering actionable insights you find in the data yourself. You are proficient with analytic tools, have a strong working knowledge of SQL, and can utilize your skills to solve unique problems and answer important questions. You should also have a passion for retail e-commerce marketing data, with experience in marketing, paid media, CRM, digital and social media data. We are looking for someone who is ever curious and self motivated. As a member of the Analytics and Data Science team, you’ll partner closely with your data teammates as well as marketing leadership and key business stakeholders to inform data driven strategies and actions that drive business growth.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop strategy, goals and KPIs through the entire marketing funnel from awareness to purchase
- Collaborate with data and consumer insights teams to drive actionable decisions that improve the performance of our marketing campaigns
- Present data and findings to cross functional team members
- Have a strong command of the numbers on your channel - be the first line of defense in reading shifts in performance trends and proactively communicate opportunities
- Get hands on with large data sets - build models to analyze trends, develop strategic recommendations with goal of always improving performance
- Work cross-functionally with our Creative, Product & Engineering, and Brand teams
- Analyze data using visualizations and statistics to evaluate performance, identify actionable insights, make recommendations, and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating your findings
- Ensure data quality by QAing and UATing your work, and that of your colleagues
- Serve as the analytics, technology, and data integrations subject matter expert (SME) across all of our paid digital marketing channels
- Provide testing recommendations and identify areas for further research
- Partner with website technology teams to troubleshoot data and tagging issues, optimize platform integrations, and identify areas for data sanitation and cleanup
- Proven track record of turning raw data into meaningful analysis, presenting to business stakeholders, and driving value for the business
- Advanced ability in analyzing marketing channel performance with expertise in evaluating channel mix and attribution models
- Experience with marketing measurement techniques including Media Mix Modeling (MMM) and Multi-Touch Attribution models (MTA)
- Expertise with web analytics tracking, specifically Google Analytics
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, or Looker
- Experience working directly with marketing technologies and data integrations including tag management and audience management platforms
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Basic familiarity with statistical methods and concepts, including hypothesis testing, statistical tests, and regression analysis
- A commitment to and appreciation of accurate and consistent data
- Proven communication, coordination, and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Willingness to take initiative
- Familiarity with a statistical programming language (R or Python) is a plus
- 5+ years of experience across analytics, digital marketing, and technology
- Background in e-commerce strongly preferred, and an interest in fashion retail is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Carrot Fertility
- 12 weeks maternity/paternity paid leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities
- Employee discount