Senior Manager Media , North America at Tinder
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:21 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 18, 2021
Tinder is looking for a Media Director to lead the company’s paid media investment for North America, across both digital and traditional paid media channels. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving work environment. He or she is a quick thinker who is comfortable making decisions based on data and their extensive experience in the field.
- Manage strategy and planning across all paid media channels (including digital, social, search, audio, OOH, and OTT/TV)
- Ensure that media strategy aligns and keeps up with Tinder’s evolving growth goals, on both a national and local level.
- Help introduce a holistic view of media throughout all phases of the funnel from brand campaigns to performance-based initiatives.
- Develop a data-based test & learn approach for existing channel optimization and structure ways to integrate new channels.
- Use historic media performance and conversion rates to forecast media goals and the budget required to hit them on a quarterly basis.
- Lead a team of channel managers + associates to further grow and develop
- Maintain communication and develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Relentless investigation and monitoring of all steps in media and in-app user experience in order to identify opportunities and troubleshoot performance issues
- Apply the tone and strategic direction of the team
- Own regional agency relationships, their scope of work, plus all administrative and billing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, advertising, media or related field preferred)
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in media planning and execution
- Working knowledge of basic ad tech tools, media tagging processes, and attribution models.
- Bonus points if you have in-depth knowledge of MMPs.
- Experience working with creative agencies and merging creative and media strategy
- Excellent slide design and presentation skills
- Strong, proactive leadership skills and professional presence, yet willing to get involved and lead by example
- Responsive, accountable, and detail-oriented
- Proven analytical, strategic thinking and communication skills
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.