We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Campaign Marketing (USA) to join Procore’s growing Marketing team. In this role, you’ll oversee marketing activities for our small and medium-sized General Contractor and Specialty Contractor market. You’ll be responsible for new logo and customer campaigns that generate pipeline and ultimately help the company achieve revenue targets.
As the Senior Manager, Campaign Marketing, you’ll partner closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Operations, and other Revenue teams to ensure we are growing our database, accomplishing our pipeline goals, and creating market demand for Procore. This role is ideal for someone who loves working cross-functionally and has experience building and optimizing a high-velocity marketing funnel.
This position reports to our Director, Campaign Management, and can sit in any US office or remotely within the US. Travel to our Carpinteria, CA headquarters will be on an as-needed basis. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build an inbound marketing funnel strategy that accomplishes both large volume top of the funnel goals and a high velocity of conversions through the funnel to pipeline and revenue
- Manage a campaign strategist team member responsible for designing, developing, and executing high performing marketing campaigns
- Partner closely with Product Marketing to identify a solution selling go-to-market strategy, including messaging, positioning, and segmentation within the SMB market
- Partner closely with the Digital Marketing team to identify top inbound channels, testing strategies, and optimizations
- Partner closely with the Website team to build an optimal site experience that maximizes conversions
- Work with Sales and Operations partners to help identify best-fit accounts, and create messaging and tactics to optimize outbound sales pipeline
- Regularly analyze campaign performance, report findings to marketing partners, and identify opportunities and optimizations based on findings
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of working experience in demand generation or similar role, 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- A strong track record delivering results across all online and offline demand generation channels and significantly scaling revenue contribution
- Understanding of marketing/sales alignment and comfortable working with senior sales leadership, Account Executives, and Sales Development Representatives
- Highly motivated, self-starting nature; you respond positively to moderate guidance yet are capable of (and comfortable with) independent critical thinking and problem-solving, and a micromanager is your worst nightmare
- Out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under tight project deadlines
- You can pivot and adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Strong understanding of marketing operations/automation and marketing analytics
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.