Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:30 a.m. (PST) on Sunday, March 29, 2020
GOAT Group is looking to add an experienced Senior Manager of Brand Partnerships to our Los Angeles-based team. This role will support in the strategic direction and execution of partnership opportunities across GOAT and our bi-annual magazine, Greatest. Reporting directly to our Chief Brand Officer, you will be in charge of sourcing and negotiating brand partnerships that remain true to GOAT Group’s meticulously maintained brand identities while generating revenue for each of the aforementioned extensions.
You will also work in close collaboration with our Brand and Content teams to ensure that partnerships remain closely hewn to the broader roadmap for all of our brands. This individual is an accomplished multi-platform account leader with experience leading a team that sells custom content-driven solutions across multiple mediums including display, print, video and events. You will develop the creative strategies necessary to win both on the brand and client level through responsive and proactive tactics and materials.
The ideal candidate will be eager to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, and is comfortable working within tight deadlines, shifting priorities and lean teams.
- Build existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
- Lead strategy, marketing material development (decks), sell-thru and serve as execution lead for major initiatives
- Manage the execution of sold programs and partnerships; serve as POC for all communications as it relates to post-sale execution across internal and external departments and vendors including editorial, digital and events
- Compile campaign wrap reports and case-studies
- Meet or exceed revenue goals on monthly/quarterly/annual basis across digital, mobile, video, and branded content
- Participate in brainstorms with the Brand and Content teams to develop initiatives that drive sales and meet objectives for clients across all touch points
- Keep abreast of forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base
- 6-8 years of experience in brand partnerships
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at one time with tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present in group settings
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Knowledge of the sneaker market including ancillary verticals such as pop-culture, sports, fashion and music is welcome
- Ideal candidate is hardworking, flexible, creative and highly collaborative
- Creativity, ambition and proven ability to close deals across specific categories
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description