Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is looking for a strategic marketer to help us plan, execute and analyze a variety of brand marketing initiatives for the leading Free TV service in the US.
The Senior Manager, Brand Marketing will oversee market and consumer research, strategic planning cycles, cross-marketing initiatives, and the brand marketing budget. The Senior Manager will work with a variety of partners across Pluto TV and ViacomCBS to drive marketing impact, including brand awareness, incremental user growth and engagement.
This role will report to the Vice President, Brand.
This is a dynamic leadership role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Brand Marketing Strategy: Set brand marketing objectives and an overall strategy for brand-driven growth, in partnership with Consumer Insights team, partner agencies and Brand team.
- Annual & Quarterly Planning: Lead key marketing planning cycles, working with brand, growth and content marketing teams to define goals and build tactical plans.
- Brand Marketing Campaigns: Support planning and execution of brand marketing campaigns.
- Cross-Marketing Planning: Lead planning and analysis of key cross-marketing initiatives across TV and Digital media, partnering with the central marketing team and other ViacomCBS business units to improve exposure for the Pluto TV brand.
- Budget Management: Own the brand marketing budget and translate strategies into detailed budget and resource plans, working closely with Finance to update forecasts and report actuals on a monthly basis.
- Critical Metric Tracking, Analysis & Reporting: In partnership with Consumer Insights and Business Intelligence and agency teams, lead a program of brand tracking, research and campaign analysis, reporting out achievements and performance. Own competitive analysis.
- Trade Marketing: Support trade marketing initiatives, working closely with the Communications team.
- 5+ years of experience working in strategy at large corporations, with at least 3 years of experience focused on marketing strategy and operations.
- Ace planner, with experience creating concise planning documents and presentations that align partners behind strategic marketing plans.
- Strategic thought-leader and storyteller, able to articulate clear goals, insights, plans and achievements to a senior exec audience, supported by data and analysis.
- Expertise in brand tracking, qual and quant research, creative testing, campaign analysis, and leading a roadmap of brand marketing.
- Detail oriented. Able to work efficiently and react quickly to change.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Trade marketing experience a plus.
- Entertainment marketing experience preferred!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.